THE PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party, unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices. This includes, but is not limited to, the type of information the institution collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, N Title, LLC is providing you with this notice of our privacy policies and practices.
We may collect non-public personal information (NPI) about you and/or your transaction from sources, including, but not limited to:
- Loan applications or other forms (including contracts, wiring instructions, and items you may provide)
- Forms of identification
- Our files or from other parties in involved in your transaction, such as a lender, mortgage broker or real estate agent
- From a consumer reporting agency or other public service
Access to NPI is strictly limited to those employees in need of the information in order to provide products or services to you for your transaction. Physical and electronic safeguards are maintained, along with company procedures in compliance with federal regulations, to protect all NPI and data.
We may disclose NPI information that we collect about our customers or former customers to our affiliates or to non-affiliated third parties, as needed and as permitted by law. WE DO NOT DISCLOSE OR DISCUSS YOUR NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION (NPI) WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We also may disclose NPI about our customers or former customers to the following types of non-affiliated companies performing services on our behalf or with whom we have servicing agreements:
- Financial institutions or service providers, such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance.
- Non-financial institutions or service providers, such as administrative service providers.
Please contact our office at (281) 598-1111, Option 2 with any questions or concerns regarding this notice or our privacy policies and practices.